Those looking for some sweet deals on PC hardware are in luck as Amazon has launched a sale that covers pre-built systems, gaming monitors, headsets, keyboards, mice, and core components (CPUs, a PSU, and storage drives). These deals offer deep discounts and you can check out everything that is included in this Amazon sale here.
While there aren’t any reasonably priced video cards, given their skyrocketed value due to cryptocurrency mining, there are other options to get your hands on a new gaming PC without breaking the bank. The Acer Predator Helios 300 packs a 6GB GTX 1060 video card with 16GB of RAM and an Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU for $950 ($150 off). MSI has its own offering with a thin profile laptop equipped with a GTX 1050 Ti, i7-7700HQ, and 8GB of RAM for $800 ($300 off). CyberPowerPC’s Game Master desktop comes with a Ryzen 7 1700X CPU, 8GB of RAM, and an AMD RX 580 for $800 ($230 off).
There are plenty of monitors to choose from whether you’re ready for 4K resolution or want to go with a high refresh rate panel. ViewSonic has a simple 22-inch 1080p monitor for $95 ($25 off), a 27-inch 1080p 144Hz monitor with FreeSync for $280 ($60 off), and a very fast 25-inch 1080p 240Hz FreeSync monitor for $320 ($130 off). Acer is offering a 27-inch 1080p 144Hz FreeSync display for $220 and 28-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $280 ($70 off).
If you’re in the market for new peripherals, a Ffew of these headsets, keyboards, or mice might catch your eye. Logitech’s G233 Prodigy is going for $40.37 ($39.63 off) and G633 Artemis Spectrum is at $70 ($80 off); Razer has its Kraken 7.1 V2 headset at $75 ($25 off). The HyperX Alloy Elite RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches is at $130 ($40 off), and Razer’s Blackwidow X Chroma Mercury Edition with clicky Razer Green switches are going for $120 ($30 off). Logitech is offering the G610 Orion Red keyboard with Cherry MX red swithes for only $60 ($60 off) and the wireless G613 mechanical keyboard with Romer-G switches for just $70 ($80 off). The Corsair M65 Pro RGB mouse is currently $40 ($20 off) while the Razer Lancehead Tournament Mercury Edition is $60 ($20 off).
Last but not least, a few core components are also cheap right now. The high-end Intel Core i7-7700K CPU currently is currently on sale for $280 ($70 off) and the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core CPU is at $150 ($40 off). Asus’ ROG Crosshair VI Hero motherboard for AM4 CPUs is going for $200 ($60 off). EVGA’s 650-watt SuperNOVA 80+ Gold power supply can be snagged for $70 ($40 off). M.2 NVMe solid-state drives tend to be quite expensive, but both the 256GB and 512GB versions of the WD Black SSD are $80 ($28 off) and $153 ($47 off), respectively. If you’re looking for a portable hard drive, both WD 2TB MyPassport X for $63 ($57 off) and WD 4TB MyPassport $120 ($10 off) are good options.
In addition to systems, monitors, peripherals, and core components, the Elgato Stream Deck is currently $100 ($50 off); this device is a handy tool for streamers and video producers. Plenty of high-end routers can also be seen in the full sale page on Amazon. You can see all the items laid out in the listing below:
- MSI GL62M 7 Rex Laptop – $800
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop – $800
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop – $949
- 22-inch ViewSonic 1080p VX2252MH – $95
- 27-inch Acer KG271 1080p 144Hz with FreeSync – $220
- 28-inch Acer KG281K 4K with FreeSync – $280
- 27-inch ViewSonic 1080p 144Hz XG2701 with FreeSync – $280
- 25-inch ViewSonic 1080p 240Hz with FreeSync – $320
- Logitech G233 Prodigy – $40.37
- Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum – $70
- Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 – $75
- Logitech G610 Orion Red – $60
- Logitech G613 Wireless Mechanical – $70
- Razer Blackwidow X Chroma Mercury Edition – $120
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB, Cherry MX Blue – $130
- Corsair M65 Pro RGB – $40
- Razer Invicta Mercury Edition mousepad – $50
- Razer Lancehead Tournament Mercury Edition – $60
CPUs, Motherboard, PSU
- EVGA SuperNOVA 650-watt 80+ Gold power supply – $70
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600 – $150
- Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero AM4 motherboard – $200
- Intel Core i7-7700K – $280
- WD MyPassport X 2TB External HDD USB 3.0 – $63
- WD Black 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD – $80
- WD MyPassport 4TB External HDD USB 3.0 – $120
- WD Black 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD – $153
- Elgato Stream Deck – $100
- Linksys AC1200 MAX WiFi Range Extender – $60
- Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router – $105
- Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 Router – $140
- Linksys WRT AC3200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router – $180